Terms and conditions
– The following conditions apply to all products purchased on this site
– All products are offered by Chianti Live Srls, Tour operator, based in Radda in Chianti, Viale XX Settembre, 17 (SIENA)
– The products on this website are tourism products, physical products, materials, and shipping items are not sold
– Prices are in Euro and include taxes and VAT
– The purchase of the services offered is confirmed by the aforementioned company upon receipt of payment and in accordance with the availability.
– The deposit can be paid by bank transfer or credit card
– Cancellations can be made up to 72 hours before the specified date with the possibility of a penalty equal to 100% of the amount paid, for the cancellation terms refer to the appropriate paragraph
– The refund will be made only if the cancellation is made within the terms provided for by the cancellation terms
– The purchase of any product within this website is confirmed if payment is made in a single solution
– Confirmation of booking is effective and confirmed from the day on which payment of the amount corresponding to the product purchased is received
– The customer must use the services respecting people and the environment, any inappropriate behavior will result in suspension of service and loss of
the total amount paid
– The products on this site correspond only and exclusively to what is reported in the product description, nothing outside this can be requested from our company.
– The company Chianti Live srls as a tour operator can provide cancellation, medical and luggage cancellation policy on request, it is included in the products only where expressly requested.
– For sports activities, protective clothing is required and appropriate to the activity itself. Chianti Live SRLs and its staff are not responsible for any illicit behavior of their customers.
– The personal data provided by the client are protected by the art.13 of the Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003
– Any controversy will refer to the forum of Siena.
– In all cases of possible cancellation, the management costs equal to the commissions and bank charges will be deducted + € 50 of management costs.
– We require a minimum cancellation notice of 30 days before the date of the service purchased, within this period the total refund will be guaranteed, excluding the cost of registration for the selected race, see official rules .
– 80% of the total amount will be charged if you do not inform us of the cancellation or any changes from 30 to 15 days before the scheduled arrival, excluding the cost of registration for the selected race, see official rules .
– 100% of the total amount will be charged if you do not notify us of the cancellation or any changes within 15 days before the scheduled arrival, excluding the cost of registration for the selected race, see official rules .