At the event Chianti Trail Ultra will be available at the G.Marcucci sports facility in Radda in Chianti, a camping tent for sunbathing with the use of changing rooms, toilet facilities and showers.
– ARE ALLOWED ONLY TENDES AND THE PALLETS ARE MAXIMUM 5X5 METERS
– CHECK IN e CHECK OUT
- Compulsory registration with valid card with pass issuance to enter and get out of the camping;
- Assembly tents from 17.00 hours in somei;
- Dismantling time tends before 10.00;
- Children under 18 must be accompanied and must stay with one parent;
– INTERNAL REGULATION
- Night silence from 23.00 to 07.00;
- Dressing rooms are divided by gender (Men and Women). It is felt that inside they have no single cabins and single showers.
- The Management declines any responsibility for loss, loss or theft of objects personal injury or damage caused by bad weather to the value objects of the customers;
- Pets allowed upon agreement with the management;
- Plots are not equipped with electricity. It is possible to take advantage of the same inside the locker room;
- Access to the campsite is reserved only to campers;
- It is absolutely forbidden to damage the structures, digging holes in the pitches, turn on fires, tamper with common equipment, wash dishes and linens outside the special sinks;
- It is mandatory to dispose of the waste in the appropriate containers;
- The pitch at the time of departure must be left clean;
For any clarification, contact the manager: Francesco Mobile 338-6759080
The Management reserves the right to remove those customers who, by their behavior, disturb the other’s tranquility and disregard the rules of procedure.
The management of Camp Asd Raddese
Associazione Sportiva Dilettantistica Raddese Strada Vicinale Lama dei Frati
53017 – Radda in Chianti (SI) P.I./C.F. 01428900524