At the event Chianti Trail Ultra will be available at the G.Marcucci sports facility in Radda in Chianti, a camping tent for sunbathing with the use of changing rooms, toilet facilities and showers.
On the occasion of the Chianti Trail Ultra event, a campsite for tents only will be available at the G.Marcucci sports facility in Radda in Chianti with the use of changing rooms, toilets and showers by the ASD RADDESE sports association.
The service is available for the night of Friday and Saturday with closure on Sunday morning, the shower and changing room service remains active free of charge for the entire duration of the event for registered athletes
TEMPORARY CAMPING REGULATIONS:
Temporary Camping Regulations
Sports field – G. Marcucci
Radda in Chianti
ONLY TENTS ARE ALLOWED and THE PITCHES ARE MAXIMUM 5X5 metres
CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT
1. Compulsory registration with a valid identity card with issue of pass to enter and exit the campsite;
2. Tent assembly time from 16.00 onwards;
3. Curtain dismantling time by 10.00 am;
4. Children under 18 must be accompanied and must stay with a parent;
1. Silence at night from 23.00 to 07.00;
2. The changing rooms are divided by gender (Men and Women). Please note that there are no single cabins and single showers inside.
3. The Management declines all responsibility for loss, misplacement and theft of personal items or damage caused by bad weather to customers’ valuables;
4. Pets allowed after agreement with the Management;
5. The pitches are not equipped with electricity. It is possible to use it inside the changing rooms;
6. Access to the campsite is reserved for campers only;
7. It is absolutely forbidden to damage the structures, dig holes in the pitches, light fires, tamper with commonly used equipment, wash dishes and linen outside the appropriate sinks;
8. It is mandatory to throw waste in the appropriate containers;
9. The pitch, upon departure, must be left clean;
The Management reserves the right to expel those customers who with their behavior disturb the tranquility of others and do not respect the internal regulations.
Francesco Porciatti 338-6759080
Bulli Andrea 339-7098197
The management of the Asd Raddese campsite
For any clarification, contact the manager: Federico Cell. 3703033850